// Camp Bulls Retreat
What started off as a “Jungle Camp” over 30 years ago, is today a resort that welcomes adventurers and pilgrims alike.
Activities at Camp Bulls Retreat
- Rock Climbing and Rappelling
- Bungee Jumping, Flying Fox
- Mountain Biking
- Ganga Aarti
Mid September - May
Dec- Jan: 05-20 centigrade
Mar-May, Oct-Nov: 20-30 centigrade
ACCOMMODATION AND STAFF:
Super Deluxe Room
Sagarmatha, Sia Kangri, Kanchenjunga and Nanda Devi – four of the many peaks that Bull Kumar left his stamp on, these are our Super Deluxe Rooms. Air-conditioned, 340 sq ft,, attached bath, hot running water and satellite TV - all the comforts of a holiday in the hills!
Trishul, Neel Kanth, Kolahai and Kamet - just four of the 10 Deluxe Rooms at Bull's Retreat - all named after mountain peaks summitted by Col. Bull Kumar! Air-conditioned, 220 sq ft,, attached bath, hot running water and satellite TV - all rooms face the forest reserve and a 10 min walk will take you to the Ganga!
Kumar Base is our Forest Cottage and also the Base Camp of the Siachen glacier, named after Col. Bull Kumar’s heroic feat there! With a private garden facing balcony and a huge French window that welcomes the forest into your room, this cottage is one of a kind.
- Minimum age 12 years for rafting. Children below this age may raft, but would only be taken at the discretion of their river guide on the calm, quieter stretches accompanied by parent / guardians.
- The above itinerary may vary slightly, depending on the existing water levels and your guide's discretion
- Children under 12 years who wish to do the adult raft trip, would need to get an OK from the HO personnel, who take the decision based on the height & weight ratio for safety. Younger children can do a calmer trip down river, as well as kayaking, volleyball, Frisbee, Rappelling, swimming Burma Bridge, and even hikes into the surrounding forest can be arranged with prior notice. A day in amp is rounded off with a campfire and a leisurely evening with your fellow rafters.
Test the time and blast off... Rock the raft and glide with pride. Warm culture & hot Paddling