//LAHAUL- CHANDRATAL WILDERNESS
- Day 01 : Drive to Keylong over the Rohtang Pass 3948m, on the way the confluence of Chandra and Baga rivers. They become river Chinab here. There is a good exercise to climb up to Shashur Gompa in the evening. Camp above keylong.
- Day 02 : After breakfast drive to Baralacha la and Lingti valley of Ladakh and many other attraction. Beautiful view of the Mountains, glaciers, rivers and everything on the way-- 5 hours
- Day 03 : Trek to Tokpoyongma 4640m. Frome the Baralacha la 3 valleys and 3 rivers orginates. The rivers are Baga, Chandra, Yunam and similarly Baga Chandra and lingti valleys. You know follow Chandra river down. 5 to 6 hrs.
- Day 04 : Trek to Tokpogongma 4320 m. It is a short trek but due to high water in the stream, we can not go further. Beautiful C.B and Koa- Rong Mountain and glacier on your right side. 5 hours.
- Day 05 : Trek to Chandratal 4270 m. wonderful scenery. One side has glacier and Peaks and other is rocky. 6-7 hrs.
- Day 06 : Halt at Chandratal. It is a most beautiful lake. You will really love to stay for one day. one camp climb up to have a view of Spiti Valley. In front of you glacier and peaks are standind to please your eyes.
- Day 07 : Drive back to Manali.
Note : Season would be 15 Aguust to end of the October.